The ultimate electric Kickscooter that can be used for just about anything from shopping to a trip to the gym or commuting. The MAX G30D II has a total weight of 18kg and is very robust, making it the ideal everyday partner and legal. We give you a 1-year warranty, always 2 years complaint and the power shop’s great service.
The Ninebot by Segway Kick scooter MAX G30D II starts with a small push and gives you the most powerful acceleration and range on the market! A Max G30D II is a combination of the strongest aspects of Xiaomi Pro2 and the Ninebot by Segway F-25. The mechanical and electric brakes make sure you are always safe in traffic.
– Drives up to 20 km/h
– Radius up to 65 km/h
The Ninebot by Segway KickScooter MAX G30D II features a unique energy recovery system, which ensures that 0% of the power is wasted. In addition, it has a built-in charger and is the perfect electric scooter for commuters.
Electric scooter rules:
An electric scooter that MAX may be used on public roads, with a set limit of a maximum of 20 km/h. You can ride 20 km/h in areas where a bicycle is allowed. When using the electric wheelchair on public roads, you must observe the following rules:
• Permanent light in the form of at least a headlamp giving a white or yellow light and a red tail light. The lamps must be visible at least 300 meters away
• Electric scooters must have at least one white reflector visible from the front
• Electric scooters must have at least one red reflector visible from behind
• Electric scooters must have at least one yellow or white reflector visible from both sides;
• There must be only one person on the scooter
An electric scooter shall have an unladen weight not exceeding 25 kg, a length of 2 m, and a width of 0,70 m measured at the widest point.
Age requirements for use:
To use electric scooters, electric skateboards, etc. on public roads, you must be over 15 years. Persons under the age of 15 may use the vehicles only if they are accompanied by an authorizable person or are in signposted play and living areas.