The ultimate electric scooter that can be used for anything from shopping to a fitness or commuting ride – the ES4 has a total weight of 15kg, and the extra battery adds a little weight but also gives you the best scooter on the market. Ninebot by Segway ES4 is hugely robust and the ideal everyday partner. We give you a 1-year warranty.
Buy ES4 before 2 pm and receive your electric scooter the next day.
Ninebot by Segway Kickscooter ES4 kicks off with a little push and gives you the strongest acceleration on the market! An ES4 is a combination of the ES2 and the strong external battery. The mechanical and electrical brakes make you always safe in traffic.
• 30 km/h – can be set to a maximum of 15, 20 and 25
• Radius up to 50 km.
• The extra battery is worth all the money – it gives the extra push-up hills and the electric scooter can easily travel 25 km/h uphill, as the only scooter on the market.
As with ES2, the ES4 has an easy-to-use flap function that allows the electric scooter to be easily stored in the car or taken on the bus.
Ninebot by Segway KickScooter ES4 has built a unique energy recovery system, which ensures that 0% of the power is wasted.
Electric scooter rules:
An electric scooter such as the ES4 may be used on roads with a set limit of 20 km/h for private roads up to 25 km/h. You can travel 20 km/h in areas where a bike is allowed to ride. When driving the electric scooter on public roads, you must comply with the following rules.
• Permanent light in the form of at least a headlamp giving a white or yellow light and a red tail light. The lamps must be visible at least 300 meters away
• Electric scooters must have at least one white reflector visible from the front
• Electric scooters must have at least one red reflector visible from behind
• Electric scooters must have at least one yellow or white reflector visible from both sides;
• There must be only one person on the scooter
An electric scooter shall have an unladen weight not exceeding 25 kg, a length of 2 m, and a width of 0,70 m measured at the widest point.
Age requirements for use
To use electric scooters, electric skateboards, etc. on public roads, you must be over 15 years of age. Persons under the age of 15 may use the vehicles only if they are accompanied by an authoritative person or are in signposted play and living areas.